Search This Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

CBMall











It happened 4 years ago today, on September 6, 2002.

That was the day I got my first commission check from internet marketing. (Luckily, I scanned that check. See it here: www.CBmall.com/affiliate/FirstCheck

Do you remember your first check? Or maybe you are just getting started and you haven't received one yet? Either way, that first check puts you on a road, and the choices you make while on that road determine what kind of checks you will get in the future. Want to see the other side of the coin? Here's a video which shows $16,000/day in revenue! www.CBmall.com/affiliate/16k

Take a look at this video. It is inspiring. Four years ago, I had a hard time believing numbers like that. But now, I know it's for real. (In fact, I've actually met the guys on the video.) And I've received plenty more commission checks since then. It's kind of cool how the timing of my first check was delivered right after Labor Day.

I find this to be a great time of year for business, with the summer behind us and lots of productive time to work on business ahead. It inspires me to focus on my priorities and reminds me of where I was and what I can do to grow my business. I hope you find this inspiring.

Some will be inspired by that little check. And some by the $16,000 day video. But either way, it's a great time of year to get out there and build your business, one step at a time.

Yours in success,

Jeff Mulligan
www.CBmall.com
www.SearchFeast.com

No comments: